The Roman Catholic Archbishops of Halifax have cumulatively built their own library over the last two hundred years. While the library itself is not publicly accessible, a catalogue of the library has been painstakingly developed, consisting of several thousand volumes. Of note, many of the volumes have notations which indicate when and by whom they were acquired. The earliest volumes date from the eighteenth century, with large acquisitions made during the mid and later nineteenth century. We are grateful to the Archdiocese of Halifax-Yarmouth for permission to make this historical resource available. The project is aimed at digitizing the hand-written catalogues for the period up to 1900.